Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

GENTLEMEN its my unfortunate responsibility to inform you all of  the loss of IAN  he passed away last night after a fall    as I get more information I shall pass it on    sad day indeed

Sorry to hear the sad news. Do we need to send some flowers?.

He will be missed.

no andrew  we wait for more info but thanks

That’s very sad, he was such a great bloke with lots of interesting stories 😢

Update on Ian …..BRUCE Ian’s son has given me the story on our presidents demise …the lad had 4 previous falls at the rest home as I told you all before the lad had a hard time walking so when ya gotta go to the head the need to get there is strong  needless to say falls do happen unfortinually Tuesdays fall was more than he could take.  Ian will not be having a funeral as such instead the family will have a get together  at the family  house to remember an tell storeys of our mate  in a few weeks time Bruce has asked me to thank you all for being his dads mates all these years   .   were gunna miss our president  No more looking into the sky to find his aircraft  No more walking to find his planes No more BBQ stories  that were gunna miss …………………………just sayn                  kermit la frog

Thank you for the update on El Presidente, yes he will be sorely missed along with his stories but not so much the endless searches for his lost planes.

Thanks for the update, we will just have to remember the man for all the good times and for his bravery for launching very small planes in lots of wind and many more..

yep the boys legacy will be  can you see my plane   what a lad

Bugger just read this well he’s now flying high looking for all his lost high flying aircraft hope he collects them to take with him to play with fly high old mate ✈🛩🛫🛬🚁🪂🚀

My tribute to our president on behalf of the Flight Line Gang…..Very sad new that the ‘Flight Line Gang’ president for and after life has passed away but the good news is we have some classic video of our beloved president in action keeping a weather eye on his loyal flock, fly high Mr president and find all your lost planes on your way to the big runway in the sky…. Never forgotten

Ross, what a nice video tribute to our President who can never be replaced. Im still in Philippines and just posting a flying video to the last mid week thread.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.