RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 One of the best days to fly at the field

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

A perfect no wind sunday only let down by smoke haze that made seeing white planes hard and killed thermals. Present were Mike, Moose, Gerald, Mitch, Ricky and self for six. I think the only incident was my skipper havinga minor bingle and shearing off its tail again when I lost video signal. My fault as cars blocked the signal and I usually move my chair away from the cars but forgot. Here is the crash video:

And here is more AXN footage but same same flying as other weeks:

Eagles footage shows smoke haze and some following othr models:

Yes Chris it certainly was a ripper of a day (apart from the smoke haze). You must be taking lessons form the Moose on how to predict great flying days.

A bit of rear facing action from my E-sky Eyas biplane “Li’l Eagle” after lunch today.

Morning flight with the 2.32M MDM-1 Fox glider (FPV Cam)

Afternoon flight (wing Cam this time)

Around the field today

Perfect weather for flying,

What a great flying day.Nice to see uncle g trying some loops and rolls.

UNCLE G THAT VIDEO was a near perfect copy of a video I would have done  it was perfect if you hadn’t put your title on it  people would have said    arhhhh that Kermit has done it again

Thanks Kermit. All down to the “Top Gun Flight School” video classes

Top Gun flight School has notified me of an error in Predators video. My yellow plane is a WW2 Tiger Moth hence the trainer yellow colour and not an old WW1 Sopwith Camel which are not yellow.

It must have been that noisy rattle coming from the motor that threw me, sounded like a camel !!

yes because I think you should be accurate in reporting I always say to my students….get it right…  get it right  ONE MUST KNOW the diffeance tiger moth  to a slopwith camel  ie engine cowl camel round large tiger narrow  tail roundish camel / tiger squarish  totally different    similar to a sail boat I recon  snicker  snicker    my sailing video is now up

Forgot  to say saw Uncle G at the tallyroom

god what a coincidence  I also saw him  was he the one with the two policeman  either side going out of the tally room one has to ask  why was his feet off the ground

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.