RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2021 Peter Smith Memorial Regatta 2021 Puddleduck Vineyard

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Firstly I would like to say a very big Thank You from all the skippers @ Puddleduck to our Puddleduck Vineyard hosts for today. Superb venue, great prizes, great catering and an almost perfect day weather wise.

Next I would like to thank Sue & Graeme for providing the PRO & scoring duties for today.

I would also like to thank all the competitors for a day of great sportsmanship. There were no raised voices, no arguments about penalties etc, just good clean racing. Most enjoyable.

Lastly congratulations to our major place getters for the day

First Place Lisa on 33 points

Second Place Pete on 34 points

& Third Trouty on 35 points.

After a day of 16 races with 4 drops you can’t get much closer than that.

Looking forward to doing it all again next year.

More photos from today’s event available here

FANTASTIC PICS MIKE

Actually Graeme took most of the pics, I only took a few between races and at the presentation. Graeme did a fine job given that it’s the first time he has used my camera and he was Pro’ing at the time as well.

Well then  brilliant photos Graeme I thought they looked too good for predator   an I was right   YOUR A MULTI talented fella  with a boootiful woman  AN AGAIN well done to you both for your outstanding  PO work and scoring  MY FIRST race thingi an enjoyed immensely thanks to foks like you two

A great day of friendly racing at the Duck. Special thanks to Col, Graeme and Sue for a really well run regatta at this superb venue. Duck luck played a role at times and we all had a few issues with the floating weed in some races.

Photos – how did anyone have time to take photos given how much work was being done?? Top effort.

Thank you to the Puddleduck hosts for sharing this special venue with us.

Congrats Lisa,Pete and Trout.Awesome job Sue and Graeme.Thanks Puddleduck.Bring on next year

Great contribution Puddleduck Owners & Team, special mention to Graham and Sue – well done – your efforts were invaluable. Overall racing was interesting and close all day (16 races!!), congrats Lisa and Pete.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.