RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 13th April, 2024

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

A nice warm Autumn Day for playing with boats.

Good to see Kermit in the trans canal swim today, but next time I would suggest you take off the gum boots before jumping in.

A very good turnout from the Marine Modellers today enjoying the conditions.

We really do have some very very strange people in the Floaters Gang:

I thank the honorable SINKER for his advise on the gum boots next time I will send in MOO to fetch the boat   WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WOULD END   at least we would have an ambulance on site real quick .by asking  the wheelchair mob for a loan of theirs….. that’s on stand by every time they have a  putt putt day

Well that does it . Im moving to the wheel chair end of the canal.

WHY ?  GG    your too young…  you couldn’t pass the inconstancy test for a start  then there’s the WAS  that a fart ……..buggar Nope ….AN then at the end of their putt putting day  the wheel chair ride  back to the medical center   NO dear boy stay with us  we’ll look after ya ……………………………………………………………………just sayn

Good luck with that mob they’ll treat you as a spy and make you walk the plank jut think no mow little b##bies

what’s wrong with saying BOOBIES…..BOOBIES

Listening to captain pugwash for the second time be buggered if I could understand any of it  gunna have to do it again  I hope bad angel you have some soft bumper material on the air boat as these 95s are very thin  and crack just by looking at em  The BBQ is always a treat isn’t it with a sing along /poetry /bull crap etc finishes off days sailing perfectly just makes ya wonder how the wheel chair mod finish their day  probably with tablets an a diaper change   …exciting stuff ……………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Kermit we finish our day by going up to the jetty and watching the oldies jump into the canal. Always good for a laugh……………………………….Just sayn.

And Andy is always welcome down our end.

With us the floaters group We can jump into the water if your mob tried that they would roll into the water and sink with their wheel chairs  ……….TRUE ……………………………………………………………….just sayn

Hey great day

YES FRUITY LOOPS quite a day for the young  floaters group  with a practice swim by me to a hilarious BBQ at days end but let’s not forget your mob At the end of putt putting  with a hearty  bring me my  wheelchair an me fresh new diaper an  meds Im ready for my ambulance ride back to  the hospital…  yes as you say  quite a day………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Here is Captain Puggy Washy’s right of reply to Kermit’s derogatory hurtful remarks regarding our dear Captains mumbles I think the Captain said you’re on notice not quite sure but lip reading says he did well dummy reading just say’n:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.