RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 18th June 22

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Another near perfect winters day for boating, no weed, low tide and no wind.

Not to many members of “Marine Modeller’s” turned up though? But there was plenty of the “Bloaters” up at the jetty.

Tried out the new FPV system on the Cougar Cat. Worked well, just a few minor tweaks needed on the radio.

VERY GOOD UNCLE G  the cat is a very nice boaty thing  the last shot I think was …………THE NEED FOR SPEED

Another Fine video Gerald, thanks.

Thanks Mike. You won the prize for the first hit, I was expecting it to come from Kermit.

UNFORTUNATELY  MR SINKER  I was sorting out a problem with a female jogger so I missed the action predator took to protect the fleet  I comend him on his fine  effort ….. outstanding

So what you are really saying, is that you were hiding in the bushes again.

Great video Gerald. I really like the stabilisation effect.

I reckon it would be good to video a race at Puddleduck one day from the water perspective if the sailors were ok with it.

What do you think?

I’m game if they are!

Would also need the OK from Puddleduck management.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.