RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 19th Feb 2022

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

High tide, no weed, gentle breeze, sun shinning, what more could you ask for.

Another good turn out from the “Marine Modellers” today, not so for the “Bloaters”, only could see four or five.

Scotty tried out his new work boat and it preformed well, I made some more changes to my Cougar Cat and that also went much better.

After a good day boating we then went and had a barbecue with the Bloaters, but none turned up? They seemed a bit lost without their leader Kermit!

Anyway here is my video from today, Sorry it’s a bit shaky, but I gave Scotty the camera for awhile.

Here is my video from the other end of the canal today.

Yes there were only 4 of us in attendance but we still had a nice sail on a very pleasant morning.

No we didn’t have a BBQ lunch today as 2 of the 4 needed to leave early & anyway it appeared that both the BBQ’s were in use.

Yes it was a very pleasant morning, Good to see Obsession back on the water.

We did save you a barbecue down the end. Had to fight off the crowds that wanted to use it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.