RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 23rd Jan, 2021

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Another near perfect day for playing with boats.

We had a good turn out for the scale boats and there was four or five oldies with their yachts up the other end.

To finish off, we all went and had a barbecue with Kermit, Moose and BA.

ANOTHER GREAT DAY SAILING with  jovial sailors and a wandering intruder  who came to obtain quality footage from the best of the best for his  RC SITE    We at the sunny end will always allow intruders into our waters as it is the only way  the wheel chair mob can see what being on the water is all about    ONCE AGAIN WE HAD TO RESTICT  the jetty to just a few as the tide was out  so some of our group rested their boats on the bank  so others could sail  such is the quality of our sailors  after the 20 + others had sailed  we decided to have our usual BBQ   only to be surprised by  3 ambulances  with their motors running at the BBQ SITE  for the white cane mob decided to BBQ too With respirators hanging from the rafters and white coats walking in an out of the wheel chairs  the dear ol   things thoroughly enjoyed the fun of falling out of their wheel chairs  and being reloaded back in by the white coats  ( bless em  )  eventually  the white coats had had enough and  wheeled them back to the waiting vehicles   We thank the wheel chair mob  for the best BBQ ever   and trust that we can do it again  soon

Well totally concur with the Froggo canal report and can also add all true..

Thank you bad angel but I don’t understand why you needed to confirm the report as true   when have I ever told an untruth ?

Nice video Uncle G managed to watch with volume at zero….

Very well done chaps and what a very accurate report on the days advents MR FROG.

can’t wait till next weeks tales

Always happy to report on the days happenings MR MOOSE    I suppose the white cane mob will try to deny the days event  but to be fair most of the time they were being man handled back into their wheel chairs  I thought it may have been just a fun game but on recount perhaps it was their hot coco sending them off   Could be why UNCLE G  stayed with us  instead of his mob ……..embarrassed   ?

No Kermit not embarrassed, I was just trying to boost your numbers up, you looked very lonely compared with our lot.

And as for the truth, I have sent a copy of your report to ALL our members with a photo of you, so you might receive some positive feedback next week.

WHY NEXT WEEK  CANT they just ask the nurses to email a thank you letter or are most of em in THE ICU WARD after the boisterous day out  an they were rowdy for a frail lot  ay

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.