RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 25th November 23

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Another almost perfect day for boating at the canal, good tide, no wind and no weed.

Didn’t see any of the “BLOATERS” in attendance though, not sure why not?

IM REPLY to the sinkers words  YES  we were there in force BUT we were there earlier before the rain and we sailed until the rain started  or a tad earlier a fine sail with fair winds a few races were completed but on the onslaught of rain we did give the BBQ a miss as it was far to early for that  Im surprised  that no acknowledgement was given for we hooted at the wheel chair mob ( three ) as we passed by going home ……………………………………………………………..just sayn

If it’s not on video it didn’t happen!……………………………………………….Just sayn

Yes we were there.

Mind you the tug boaters must have packed early as they weren’t there at 9.30. Or was that old video footage?????

We were there! you can see the rain in the footage.

its not often I have to thank someone to confirm an honest report but hangman thank ya  I didnt see rain in their old footage did any one else see any  its a real shame when old footage is portrayed as real footage ITS better to admit that false news is false news you will get caught out like now  So now the sinker is sinking ..  ps.. I am wondering though WHY hangman has gone agains his new best mate SINKER I can only surmise that they have stopted hanging out together …..get it ….hanging out  ..hangman ..oh never mind …………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Didn’t see any green boats in Andy’ photo’s………………………………Just sayn

Still here MR SINKER  I thought you might be hiding in shame after the …whats MR Trump says     false news story …..NO the pictures of my boat and the rest  hangman just didnt bother to put them up …I dont have a problem with that where’ve  all moved on now ………………………good try ol sinkey…..just reside yourself that you cant win …………..just sayn

No pictures or video, it didn’t happen………………………………………………………..Just sayn

Heres the thing I could do a sinker video ie find an old video an put that up BUT  I have scruples that forbid me to tell fibs etc  so dear ol sink let it be,  you have been caught out retire with some sort of grace ……………………………just sayn

Synopsis of Kermit’s post

a couple of desperate people turned up in rain to sail miniature boats

they sailed in rain

they got wet

they argued about bbq

then argued more about being wet

then argued more that if they were at bbq in shelter they wouldn’t be wet

you can eat burgers at 10.00am

just thought you needed to know that

then they went home

Then posted on site

and argued more on site

anyways

now ol fruity second in charge of the wheelchair mob wants to jump in …so be it

A LOT OF PEOPLE TURNED UP

we sail’d for fun

we got a light sprinkling

we discussed a BBQ

we laughed at the sptinkling

we eat burgers at the appropriate time

we discused the virtues of going home

so we did go home

then posterd on site our days adventures

we found the wheelchair mobs leader posted a false report

END of the true Synopsis

One should learn not to repeat or follow his masters faults for they are many.

…………………………….just sayn

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.