RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 5th Dec 2020

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Another good day at the canal, good turn out from the young blokes with their scale boats.

BA called in to show off his new yacht and Ricky had his new woody RG 65 yacht.

Looked like a good turn out with the oldies at the other end, hopefully Kermit remembered to put the SD card in his camera this time!

Here is my video from today.

Well that was enjoyable except for…  🎶🎼🎵🎶🎼🎵🎶🎵🎼🎻🎵🎶🎷🎼🎵🎺🎼🎼🎸🎺🎼🎙

Very nice once again Uncle G. Almost like being there.

Well done uncle G

Will you accept this weeks honor  now your should you wait until you know who put up its effort.

I think maybe it has deleted its effort once again its a long time coming I could have produced a epic by now

Will tank youz La Frog… now I eyz no wat a Plat a puss ooks lik…

NO WORRIES  MR BAD ANGEL   if your in doubt about any other animals please call  and I will identify them for you…… maybe I could help you with your spilling  to

MR MOOSE SIR , TO produce videos of high calibre such as you now see  ( platypus  ) takes time to coordinate the frames to bind with the story line  and to have continuity with each superably  shaped  clip to form a  seamless flawless continuous story with purpose and that is to supply   brilliant outstanding enjoyable video to those less talented individuals that can only complain when a “not epic”  but a special event is a tad late  ( in their eyes )   I hope that I have illustrated to you an all  the complexity of making a simple video   SO PLEASE SIT BACK   and enjoy    ……an if I hear another word  from anyone I will come around and take your medication from you

FANTASTIC VIDEO  UNCLE G  IT AMAZES ME  that ” ol farts  ” the white cane mob can produce such superb vessels seeing that their near blind  arthritic finger joints  some on life support systems  others in wheel chairs  with speed dial to the doctor  so the question is do they buy them made up  or did they make them when they were young like very young   Regards KERMIT LA FROG

Doh..

PLEASE ELABORATE  …..Doh

Iff youz tooo fik touz no wat ‘Doh’ relaties to I knott xplane to you

SORRY BAD ANGEL  I just needed the word DOH  in context to a sentence   like   Doh I wove nu sealund  doh  would that be the way  its meant ………  precious

Reference: ‘Homer Simpson’ you silly boy…. Doh!  just say’n

if any one would like to see predators great wall it can be seen on google earth  but I did a copy for you   BIG ISNT IT

Now that’s what I call a wall now I want one

WELL its on the outskirts of Glenorchy  but he has stopped to paint it   ” fussy buggar ” but there ya go

Kermit,

First about this white cane mob, I think your eyesight & memory are going in your old age. The only white canes I have seen are at your end.

And yes most of our young members are still active building things, take young wicky’s new yacht as an example.

P.S. We also remember to put the memory card in our camera!

oh oh in my defence  young fella   firstly  the fella on the platform  is one of your mob  who came up to  play with us  but as he was far to old  we considered it was unsafe for him to be on the platform  so before he toddled over board we sent him back with his cane  look hard  you know him  . Now then   little wicky is THE  only young fella  down at the windy end  an who says he’s one of yours  an I loved the funny  I quote ” yes most of our YOUNG members are still  active  building things”  unquote  I agree things like LEGGO   AN BUILDING BLOCKS  ETC  AS  iv already demolished the little white fib  YOUNG MEMBERS   an you have acknowledged the fact  I quote  First about this white cane mob, unquote  as for me  my camera did have a memory card in it but I deleted  the video in the process of transferring the video to hard drive  as others more proficient in the art of video making have done the same  I’m not to worried just disappointed  LASTLY I have no idea why you have attacked our friendly cheerful youthful group in this way but as iv shown you don’t have a leg to stand on  (probably because you are in your wheel chair  )   ” joke ” love your videos  just a quick  question  who holds the camera  for you………..    just sayin

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.