RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal, 6th Feb, 2024

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

An almost perfect autumns day for boating, another good turn out from the Marine Modellers, and a few of the bloaters turned up as well.

I’m starting to wonder about the Bloaters though, yes it was a nice sunny warm day, but not really warm enough for swimming?

WHAT A DELIGHTFUL video the sinker produced I knew the boy could do it .DOWN at our sunny end  we were talking about what sort of fish is under the pontoon so  china tossed his phone in to see forgetting there was no way to get it back  so after a few minutes  of recording he just jumped in to retrieve it  no big deal  unfortunately  the phone camera was on pause so all that effort was in vain  we still dont know whats under there.. We were down on numbers today GG wasn’t there  Dennis  as well still no sign of Capt Pete  and MOO is still crook  our Georgie also AWOL. Those that played were Pugwash  China  Bear 🐻  Predator  Kermit  lafrog and the Admiral lastly BAD ANGEL next saturday were all going to swim the canal  just like CHINA…………………………..not …………………………………………….just sayn

I’ll be conducting swimming lessons at the canal for those interested, with extra curricula under water search techniques thrown in as an added bonus for all you land lubbers. For those of delicate disposition, the lessons will be conducted fully clothed so as not to offend public sensibilities.

sounds good china  I thought I heard predator saying he would like to have a go

I’ll sign up to your diving school but can only paddle at half speed if you take single paddle wheel students but I’m good a flinging mud, just say’n

What can I say but Some mothers do have em

Im still playing with my big Cat. Got another 2 months of sailing season here in Subic Bay. But I got a new IT job here so can only do shorter trips. Just came back from 3 days at the bay next door called Port Silanguin. No phone or internet coverage there as no road access, only boat or chopper. Been living on fresh fish 3 days but home now. Off to Hong Kong on biz from Thursday.

FANTASTIC VIDEO MR FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT HOPPY  HAS THE SINKER been sending you hints on filming as he is now quite proficient at the game to …………………………………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.