RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Playing With Boats in the Canal

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

It was a pleasant day at the canal until a few showers started around 10:30 (just as Kermit turned up)

The “MARINE MODELLERS” being the sensible one’s decided to pack up and go their merry ways.

I called in to the old “BLOATERS” group on the way home, there they were standing on the end of the jetty in the rain and very cold wind looking very miserable.

I thought they would have had a bit more sense than that. Kermit will probably say some rubbish, like they are tough and will sail in anything. but that’s not the impression I got looking at them?

FIRSTLY  allow me to defend myself against the malicious fabricated unsubstantiated ferfe’s the sinker has put forth  I arrived at the sunny end at 9 41 +2 sec  and promptly rigged my boats for a battle that the sinker had  foreshadowed  would be taking place unfortunately after a short time on the water both rudder and winch servo decided  that they weren’t up to the battle and retired  From 10 till 12 o’clock  we had perfect weather Sun  , light to soft winds caressing the sails on 95 AND 65S  with boats parting the crystal clear water in brillant burning sunlight  so I ask where did the sinker fathom up the idea that the weather was less than ideal ?   with fruity  up at our end for a very long time  perhaps the sinker is conjuring  up a story on his lieutenant as well so he can win back support he has lost with the wheelchair members …………………………………………………….just sayn

You probably should have cleaned the rain drops of your tunnel vision lens Kermit, then we might believe you………………………………………………………………………Just sayn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.