RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2020 PUDDLE DUCK SAILING 28/1/2020

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY OF SAILING AND TALKING  for we sailors of the pond had a ball firstly the weather was fair all day  sun shinning wind in our sails  and ducklings scattering to the banks  but it didn’t stop there  for we had a visitor not just any visitor but the god of RC SAILING PHIL BURGRESS THE TOP MAN of sailing called in from a conference of rc sailing  to have a yarn and as we had completed most of the days sailing we decided to shout him lunch now we didn’t have an account at the pond so someone opened one on behalf of the admiral so now he has an account at puddleduck  with a fine bit of tucka and interesting wine  phil talked about trimming sails and sailing tactics  until too much of the wine started to slur his and our words   and we were forced to send him on his way   I think he thought he was in America because he was driving on the wrong side of the road  silly buggar  anyway the days results are  from memory  Kermit first  the rest were disqualified for having boats  as acting admiral I can do this  there were UNCLE G AND RICKY AND PHIL AND STUART  AND ME VICE ADMIRAL ( by vote of the day)   Most of them I think sailed or didn’t  I’m sure  they might have sailed well  some of the time  if not then they didn’t   in conclusion may I say on behalf of the wild bunch  (puddle pond  managers words ) thank you for lunch and drinkies admiral  your a legend    Now some pics of the days racing

Another fine day @ the Duck by the sound of it. Well done on the reporting Mr Frog.

Gees Kermit, you couldn’t make this stuff up!!

😉

AS ACTING ADMIRAL   I ASK             WHY NOT

Great accurate report “Acting Admiral”

The tide was in, a rock steady northly wind blowing across the dam, perfect sailing conditions for the “A” rig.

The green machine was flying after some helpful advice from “Trout” – Won every race!

THANK YOU UNCLE G  I FORGOT MY BEST MATE TROUTY RECONISING THE JIB GAP  AN A FEW OTHER THINGS AN THE  TIDE WAS IN  GOD DAMN I FORGOT A LOT  TWAS THE TURPS WE WERE DRINKING  COMPLEMENTS OF THE ADMIRAL  ………hope Phil got home ok

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.