RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2021 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 06-07-2021

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Words and Score Sheet from Ron #161

Cold and drizzle for the first bit but the weather fined up and it wasn’t too bad.

No sign of Col but it was good to see Lisa sailing.

First Place on 12 points was #08 Stuart, Second Place on 14 points was #11 Trouty & Third Place on 27 points was #61 Justin

I got the opportunity to test out my home made sailing handicap timer. It worked quite well with plenty of volume. Amazing what you can do with a cheap mp3 player chip and an old set of computer speakers 🙂

Once again, many thanks to Sue for scoring todays event.

Some video grabs from my hat cam.

Race 1 start:

Race 2 end:

Race 4 start:

Race 5:

Had a bit of a scheduling problem that interfered with my sailing this time round unfortunately. Life gets in the way sometimes doesn’t it? 🙄  ….. 12 skippers in the middle of winter is not bad going though. Start timer sounds great too Ron. Well done everyone.

WELL done hat cam RON  and of Couse to our lovely SUE ……THE PRINCESS OF THE LAKE

Ron, thanks for the videos and the racing data. It looks like it was a better day for sailing than was forecast.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.