RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2021 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 09-11-2021

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Write up & scores supplied by Ron C

The fickle Puddleduck breeze was surprisingly stronger at some times today than was forecast.

David was a late starter this morning which gave us a total of 11 sailors.  Maybe the penalty for being late is to pay penance on the fountain because that’s what happened to him. He was spared the “row of shame” in the Puddleduck dingy as the variable wind eventually blew the stranded DF65 free.

Another David spent a lot of time pacing back and forth following the action which is fine but stopping directly in front of fellow sailors was a bit inconvenient for some.

Congratulations to Stuart, Trouty and David for their podium finishes.

Close sailing today and I believe everyone had a great time.

Sorry about the obstruction regarding walking in front of other competitors. I am aware of the problem and must break the habit.

Jammy

Sounds like fun. Bad scheduling and home duties took me away this time. Does Stuart sail a DF65 now?

Yep it was very enjoyable… both Stuart and Graeme were sailing RG65s.

thanks again to Ron for his Pro duties and tasty treats at coffee time 👍

A very agreeable time, and thanks to the variable breeze managed to self extricate from the fountain!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.