RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Puddleduck Sailing @ Puddleduck 2021 Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 14-09-2021

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Fantastic weather today at the duck but as usual, the light breeze was all over the place which caused race starts in all directions.

Huge turnout with 14 starters and the top half of the score sheet seemed to be getting all the action for some reason.

The water pipe collected it’s fair share of keels throughout the day and at one point, there was mention of bypassing buoy 5 and sailing from buoy 4 to the start/finish. We left it in play which made the sailing more challenging.

The only boat to drop out this week was Gerald 02. He had rudder servo problems.

Regards,

Ron.

First Place #08 Stuart on 22 points

Second Place #35 Lisa on 22 points (countback)

Third Place #11 Trouty on 23 points

Race 1 hat cam video

As the Frog wasn’t present today, I had to sacrifice my sailing and take a video.

Thank you Uncle G. Much better than a wobbly hat cam video 👍

AWARD WINNING PRODUCTION ….HA ,  RON  in face of a stealer of a copyrighted  duck  I think you had the most true video presentation  and you didnt steal any ones duck to do it  No expensive camera  no fancy zooms  just raw class  well done MR  camera man RON ….. AS for UNCLE G ‘s effort  when your up against genius raw talent like RON  misappropriation of a signature duck wont help  but it does show you watched a genious at work for that I thank you TOP GUN VIDEO CLASSES start next week  shall I book you in?

This weeks Boating award goes to a very good friend

Thank you Mr. Moose.

SO  uncle g your still paying to the god moose father    justice  will return……  poor RON  must be devaestated

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.