RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2023 Quiet little sail @ Lauderdale Canal 3-6-2023

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

The tide was high but the temperature was low however a few brave souls battled the elements for a race or 3 @ the canal today.

What was happening down the good end,

OUTSTANDING VIDEO from the Cecil   de la mare of brillant movie makers  top marks goes to the predator ……………………..just sayn

TELL ME mr sinker  why is it that only the true sailors on the canal THE FLOATERS respond to your fine quality videos you produce every saturday …not a word from the wheelchair mob not a single word of encouragement  is it because their fingers don’t work on a computer key board or eyesight lost.. gone   or as I suspect they know that you have applied to our group for membership and you are suffering their distrain   whatever the reason  we down our end appreciate your effort in producing an acceptable video of putt putting ……………………………………………………….just sayn

Kermit, our youthful group aren’t members of RC Toys therefore they don’t bother to look at this site with the constant degrading remarks made about them.

Instead, the “Marine Modellers of Tasmania” have a high-quality weekly newsletter personally emailed to them.

This informative entertaining newsletter includes a link to my video’s and also includes a few photos from the week as well as lots of useful information.

Good to see Predators video, a nice change to see the yachts with the horizon level……………………………………Just sayn.

I don’t understand ………..  how can they send brail through the news letter ………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.