Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

TWAS A SAD DAY TODAY as I remove the heart of the BLACK ANGEL ( skysurfer  ) from her beaten bruised worn torn fractured body  an laid them alongside her remembering how she terrorised  all that were in the air with her and spread fear to those on the ground such was the black angel  never to fly again .     unlike the wheel chair mob she will not be forced out of their hospital beds in any weather just because the sinker wants them to…. NO . black angel will be mummified  with super glue  and hung from the sheds ceiling  to watch forever the coming and goings of people in the pursuit of fun  she is being replaced with a similar type  called  freeman  the freeman will need a name  so ifin you want to put forward a name  please do so  A name that will reflect a new chapter an a new type of fear  ON THE GROUND AND IN THE AIR           …………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Don’t care what you call it, and the only thing I fear from you is the propeller!

A propeller stuck inside you by possibly 2 inches. I think naming a new aircraft is far more interesting than looking at a broken prop  (red colour )  wasn’t that colour before it found you .. GEEZ fella chill out  go with the flow  move on  it was just a scratch ………..sorta ………………just sayn

What a tragic moment in history 😭

The new terrifying weapon of flight should be called Váli. He was a son of the god Odin and giantess Rindr.

Oh I don’t know. perhaps “Splatt”

Splat the cat 🐈😺

ODIN the god of war  now that name should send shivers down ol sinkers neckers    I like that one   I received my new odin today  ……………………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.