RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 RAIN HAIL AND THE SINKER

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

COULDA been a great day for flying except for the Hail /Rail /Hurricane Winds  but we were there anyway  It was raining when Fab  and I took to the air for a contest to land between markers placed 7 ft apart  fab did in fact land smack bang on target 🎯  only to be disqualified  for having a foot over the start line  too bad so I won when you play with the frog…………rules are rules an Im a stickler for rules    It was belting down when it was decided thats it  shame as I was just warmin up but we were wet  an not yet saturated  so ……………….  CREDITS go to the gentle giant  for the short video to which I must say he did a fair job    (yes Idid hate putting that part in )   ……………………………………………………………………just sayn

Well at least one part of Kermit’s report was true, it did rain.

Fab did a fantastic job of winning Kermit’s landing competition, landing right in the middle of the cones. well done!

Here is my video which shows the missing parts (crashes) from Kermit’s, oops Andy’s video????

IN REPLY TO THE SINKERS REPORT  I have to say fab did indeedie land in the centre of the cones BUT  as I said he lost through not following the rules  ie feet past the line  as for my unorthodox landings  in the video you can hear the engine spluttering  obviously that was the reason for the outlandings  an by the way irecon I should be congratulated on the controlled landings  SUCH IS THE SKILL OF THE CHIEF INSTRUCTOR   TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  ……………………………………………just sayn

Well, it looks like I will have to go to the Stinkers academy of film and get some pointers.

Just sayn

ANDY  ANDY  just when your showing promise you wish to go down hill You’re seen the sinkers work  why on earth would you want to go down that path  its true lately his videos have improved but thats only because of intensive video training  through TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL ( video section )  Just stick in there  I will try to impart  my expertise  to you but it may take years ……………………………………………………………………………just sayn

We had a cloudy day here in Angeles City Flying Club on Sunday but 30 degrees. I crashed both my Volantex Sabre and my XK X450 VTOL. Sorry only my old phone for video. Need Andrew here to take footage including my misshaps. He has improved the quality of footage there in Sandford. But now weather has gone pearshape with another super typhoon nearby.

DEAR MR foreign correspondent HOPPY  Cobber why give the gentle giant false hope   your quote…He has improved the quality of footage there in Sandford   unquote   There are several reasons you shouldnt give the boy hope  FIRST one Bloody big camera button wreckin fingers  SECOND  it takes hours just to fix his effort  an then its just a few frames worth putting up THIRD  he’s to young to handle the pressure required to video fast moving aircraft  I have personally seen him shaking after he  has stolen my camera to film  an its a sad sight   NO… just let the young’n be in time he may be trainable  ….but not just yet……………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Thanks for the confidence Mr frog. The only reason the buttons don’t work on the camera is because water dripping from a wet green amphibian..

Just sayn

Hello there Hoppy, bout time you joined us back down here. You too could be out here in the rain and fog.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.