RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Forcett Lakes Sailing @ Forcett Lakes 2022 Real Sailing At Forcett Lakes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Another great day at Forcett Lakes, we were greeted with a warm sunny day and “B” rig winds.

After a couple of races the winds picked up, and only one skipper (Peter W) had brought his “C” rigs with him.

But he did bring two boats, so the second boat was shared between other skippers.

Video from today,

👍

I look forward to any videos from the lake  and as usual  my favourite video fella didnt dissapoint with another brilliant top notch example of a craftsman at work ……………… UNCLE G  well done again

Thank you Kermit for the kind words, the only thing missing today was you being there. (Little Wicky needed some sailing tips)

AS always …mostly  I tell the truth as your video clearly shows your the best  as for my widdle mate  Wicky   TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL does have a sailing section attached to the flight school  and were waiting for the widdle fella to approach us  IN YOUR OUTSTANDING VIDEO  the once  mighty Wicky was posing as the american statue of liberty in cold windy conditions talking in a foreign language ……..yep were waiting

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.