RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing at Forcett Lakes Sailing @ Forcett Lakes 2021 Real Sailors Sailing Real Boats in Real Wind at the Unreal Forcett Lakes

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Another great day at Forcett Lakes.

VERY GOOD  ……….YEP    VERY GOOD

Really good video

yep  really good video ………………do ya think if we keep saying this he will believe it

I believe it Kermit!

SEE     UNCLE G  we can be nice to……  I would go as far as saying it is the best video this year   now  IF YOU COULD ONLY SAIL ?

A  lot of people are being reeled in with your title UNCLE G ………….REALLY …………..just say’n

To answer your qestion how much did uncle G pay my lips are sealed on that matter.

Now as a well known film critic I have one thing to say about your movie

It has to much water in the video and thats where it failed

oh……. oh ..I just needed to know….. next time if I do a flying video  will there be to much sky ……how about I film only those close to the ground ……………..just say’n

As a noted film critic I say to you Mr kermit

Just be careful when filming those on the ground . To much self content may cost you the the weekly award

I will be watching

If you need some tips Kermit, I would be happy to pass on some of my award winning knowledge!

the only tips i need from a wana be   is how much you paid MR MOOSE

You don’t need to bribe Mr. Moose, Just put out a high quality video (like mine) and you too could get the weekly award.

to late UNCLE G the moose is out of the bag (as it were) he has admitted to taking a bribe for your video so please no more high an mighty high quality video  nonsense  all that is required is      how much

NOTICE EVERY ONE UNCLE G has gone quite

I am sick of telling you that no money changed hands, all you have to do is put out a high quality video. (Like mine)

P.S. Just to give you a better chance, I left my camera in the car today while sailing.

WELL today I left mine at home  why bother to film if you know that some one else  ( UNCLE G ) will get the prized award  ……………………..just say’n

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.