RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Fuel Sailing and scale and nitro boats at the canal3rd October 2020

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Was a nice flying day for the drone so got some footage of the swampie, a nitro speed boat and scale boats and non scal yachts.

Nice video Hoppy, I hope Kermit doesn’t look to hard as he might see something in the back of my car.

Here is my video from today.

THAT WAS FANTASTIC  HOPPY…..  TA HEAPS

Another fine production Uncle G.

Well uncle G that was a great capture of the noisy thingy duck diving your video only spoilt by stupid music…. when will you learn, sighhhhhhh

I censored out all of your boat camera setup from my drone footage but I suppose Kermit could have walked down and looked at your boat f he was really keen. Nice video. Hopefully we can fly on Tuesday or Wednesday.

UNCLE G  YOU ASKED ” I WONDER WHY THERE IS NO OTHER BOATS ON THE WATER” SELF EXPLANTORY REALLY   YOUR MOB  …. ALL GOT SOOOO TIRED OF WATCHING THE NITRO BOAT  THEY ALL FELL ASLEEP….. BLESS EM  THEY WERE STILL THERE BUT IN THEIR CARS  ASLEEP

Nice bit of footage of nothing much none the less. Thanks Mr Frog!!

So we all missed videoing the funny of the day with BA slipping and rolling in the mud.  More video schooling is needed.

Yeah thought someone would mention that …didn’t happen unless caught on video, so there

Nice bit of aerial footage Hoppy.

Could have been good video except for music….

A better music track would have been “Slip Slidin’ Away”

Was waiting for something like that….funny though

Some of us have an appreciation for  music  some do not  …….who could that be I wonder

Swampy rules the canal again …

Ok so why did I get a YouTube url only…  Geez I’m a good looker, just saying

You need to post the link on a blank line, not one with something on it.

as for looks, well what can one say !!

LET ME SAY IT FOR  YOU PRED   HA HA HA    FEEL BETTER    AS FOR THE VIDEO IT LACKED SOMETHING  OH I KNOW WHAT IT IS  ………MOOOSIC

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.