Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

gentlemen saturday could be a day to miss  The gentle giant the Admiral an me and possiably Moo will not be there  BUT still toddle along  do your thing  enjoy …………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Another pleasant spring day at the canal, plenty of sun, not much wind, high tide and no frogs.

I did see two of the “BLOATERS” up at the jetty, Moo and another.

There were FOUR real sailors at the sunny end  on saturday MOO GEORGY CAPT PUGWASH AND CHINA   I was at the shack  but I must say something about the wheel chairs mob  My mate Randell  why is the sinker constantly pickin on him if Randy wants his motor sounding like his wheelchair then surely that’s his business It’s the sound he’s most familiar with so leave him alone  sinker   MOO told me  they all had a great sailing session  with rain only coming at the BBQ time  The sinker left them alone sailing  so they just sat back and enjoyed the day  THE sinkers video is worth a look  his camera work is improving  at last  so help the lad out on UTUBE  instead of the finger going down for once turn it upwards  it will make him tad happy …………………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.