RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2019 Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal 5th October 2019

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

It was nice to see Moose almost back to his old self after a bit of a medical episode a few weeks ago, today he was at the canal with the little Orange DF65 and having an enjoyable sail but I think in reality he only came for the lunchtime BBQ.

We also had Pete (Pink Bits), Ron (The Colour Purple today), Kermit (green as always) and just to be different yours truly with Abigail (DF95). Had a visit from Ross (Bad Angel) but he was without a boat today as he was heading off for a Video job.

Just before we broke for lunch the resident Pelican put on a bit of a show for the camera

Some actual boating pics from today can be found here

Great photos Mike – thank you!

what great pics Mike especially of the pelican you have to be in the right place at the right time and of course the sailing pics but I really love the pelican

Moose

By helican  take a picture of a pelican  JOKE HA HA oh dear……. moving on …..can a dog change his spots  well it seems a certain bulldog cant  for once again our own indelible Mr bulldog RON B just cant break the habit of touching the mudflats   spotted retrieving his very nice black with  purple sail 65 from the hard  words of wisdom were heard from his direction  something like f**** &   S *******NAUGHTY PEOPLE  THE WORDS WERE flamin  & stupid       god you  lot are crook   so we move on to another adventurer  MR MOOOOOOOSE  WHAT A SURPRISE back from Alaska where he was rutting  (thats cleaning his antlers )   he has returned to the canal to again give us regulars cheer and frivolity   with his antlers clean  he appears to have lost a bit of height   but he does look and sound frisky  so its now back to us to endeavour to stop him from removing his gear  as he enviably does  at the BBQ  Pink bits displayed a dazzling display of  manoeuvres with uncle gs camera boat  finally chasing him from our turf an back to his ever diminishing crew of old and wheel chair bound wan ta be sailors  predator sailed today with miss Abigail taking heed of the advice given on this site in calendar  about “gay things ” the power of the media   so all in all a good turn up  good sailing  excellent BBQ  wild and outrageous storeys from moose  of his misadventures in Alaska  if only MRS mooose knew what he got up to  he wouldn’t be ruttin anymore    great day

Aye, aye Captain Pugwash (or is that Captain frogwhit ?)

NO MR PREDATOR SIR,  JUST ANOTHER HONEST REPORT OF TODAY’S HAPPENINGS   an attempt at humour  may or may not have worked  other than that …… factual  precise reporting  is something I pride myself on

Aye, the frogs eye view is always appreciated, even the attempted humour.

Wouldnt be the same without it

The view from the water.

THAT was sooooo cool  thanks uncle g for posting it  out of interest is your mob starting the conversion to sail seems a lot of sail down that end  also did i spy a submarine on the water it was just a flash  i haven’t paused that part yet i’m busy at the moment   thanks again  brilliant    10 stars

Thanks Kermit,

Yes there is a submarine down our end, fitted with special “GREEN” seeking torpedoes.

There is also a WW2 “E” Boat, a police boat, a customs boat and the US Coast Guard, so you better behave!

Yes we did have a couple of scale boats with sails up.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.