Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Forget puddle duck event  real sailors sail at the canal  so I guess I will see you there

I CAN BRING EITHER 95 0R A CLASS  WATCHA gunna bring

Sorry, ducky for me.

What do you think about a fly next week. Wednesday looks good

WHY 3 and a half sailors ?  well Capt Pugwash the Admiral an Me plus bigus d.ckus now known as smallus d.ckus because he has only half his body working    (another story )  great day for sailing solid wind gave us perfect racing water  heaps of ducks 🦆  kept us amused when we weren’t racing didnt see the wheelchair mob they may have been there ?   Quite a few members were at puddle duck trying their luck at winning the fabled puddle duck trophy 🏆 THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE who said that   BBQ at days end resulted  in TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL creating a new branch to its existing list of goodies and that is HOW TO BRING BACK CONTROL FROM YOUR WIFE  this was requested by the admiral of all people but from past BBQ discussions this program will is sorely  needed and who better to instruct on this matter than yours truly  kermit  lafrog owner and Master of the dragon 🐉 along with a  second instructor smallus  d.ckus (I have placed a dot. where the i should be because its against the rules to say dickus  )  ok 👍  WhY HIM well he is from NU  ZEELUND   an you all know how they handle sheep 🐑 so its a no brainer to bring him on board   sooo you under the thumb skippers  apply now and enlist in this  saving your manhood program Regain control and never lose it….. again  .  having a BBQ at the end of sailing brings out all sorts of issues to discuss and resolve along with minor fibs  ARHHH dont ya just love BBQ’S……………………………………………………………….just sayn

Kermit, when I visited you on Friday at Toad Hall, it was quite obvious who was the boss, and it wasn’t you!…………………………………….Just sayn

OH good try MR SINKER SIR,  but those that know you realise that you will try a stir in the hope it will work unfortunately for you people know me  sooo once again good try

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.