RC BOATING YACHTING Sailing @ Lauderdale Canal Sailing & Boating @ Lauderdale Canal 2020 Sailing, Scale Boats and a Swam Dawg at The Canal

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Twas a perfect Saturday for flying so I flew my Mavic Mini over The Canal and got some footage of the scale boat group and our yachts and Bad Angel Swamp Dawg airboat. Video here:

Yes it would have been a good day @ the Field or the Canal today but unfortunately sometimes domestic chores have to be done.

Anyway the yard is all tidied up now so ready to fly next chance we get.

Looking forward to your Mavic Mini video.

I also fitted a new screen to the Stearman Biplane so at least the pilot will be able to better see where he is going

and fixed the engine/gearbox issue with the BumbleBee so I can now get full power out of the motor

HOW GOOD WAS THAT MUSIC  BRILLIANT THAT’S TWO OUTRAGEOUS   THINGS  SOUND AND VIDEO

Nice video Chris, mine as usual a big production will be up in an hour or so…

Nice video, looks like you had a good turn up today and a perfect day to boot

Well you really took the pisser outer me ah! rightly deserved I suppose, other than the shocking music which jinx’d ya audio nice video but not award stuff… 🙃😉😝😊😀😬🤥🤧🤮😎

My Stuff..

The view from the other end.

Something went wrong with youtube, I will fix and reload it

Well uncle G that was short not in the big award league yet..

Blame YouTube was the music

WELL what good things can I say about bad angels video effort  arhhhhh  ………..arhhhh…ok WELL then what can I say that’s bad about das boot      No mooosic

Try this one?

Now that’s a tad better 🙃

Sorry BA, it did have music, but I’m having computer problems and it didn’t come across?

Well uncle G all I can say what a sensible pooter you have and it see’s the error of your ways at last

I TAKE A TITLE FROM BAD ANGELS VIDEO AN APPLY IT HERE ……..DAS GOOT

What’s with the videos with no music or only part music?

Well Hoppy with my video music  I can only put it down as bad angels yacking so much  it corrupted the music file ….WORKS FOR ME

Yeah go on blame me for your shortcomings

Real yachts sailing at the canal yesterday.

With music for BA’s entertainment

No joysway plastic here!

When you said real yachts I thought you meant A’s, J’s, 10R’s, Marbleheads ets, but it was a bit disappointing to only see only IOM’s.

At least there were a few “Woodies” I guess they could be classed as Real Boats!!

Nice video none the less.

very nice  seeing real boats sailing the canal gotta get mine set up

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.