Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

WE WERE TRULLY HONOURED to have been in the presence of an elder TODAY I REFER TO THE GENTLE GIANT   200 years ago this fine mountain of a man’sfamily tree was created  Generations of this giant  unbeknown to them was creating and perfecting  the man/ beast we now know as hangman     nah yeh nah  The Gentle Giant… thats it .a family reunion  will be held next week to celebrate. Another notable event happened on our floating pontoon today was the apperance of our own biggus di..us   ROSS  out  of hospital after a freak accident (not drunk ) he fell off two plastic boxs whilst spray painting resulting in shoulder dislocation broken ribs punchered lung busted wrist an the list goes on what some people will do for attention …moving on  ..interesting weather today typical sailing at the duck weather  ..No Georgie today so the crew were rowdy naughty words were said their names were taken and will be given to her next week if she spanks em My name is going on the list to  The wheel chair mob had their after diaper change BBQ so we arrived at a free for all beer an wine up party….. arhhhh that lot can party .. soooo after an exciting days adventure  we departed the BBQ area  for a more peaceful rest of the day at home…………………………………………………………just sayn

Well what can I say. Thank you for respecting your elders, but then you steal my win and give it to bear. I think I’ll be having frog legs for dinner tonight coated with tad poles.

Just say’n

I have removed this video because the quality isn’t right uploading another shortly as for the remarks the gentle giant made if I have edited it wrong and you are unhappy  please ring someone who cares ………narh if you want I can take away the little fellas win an make you the winner but he’s  gunna cry ………you really really want that…gentle giant………..,,……………………just sayn

Yes the quality of the video wasn’t there because I was excluded from being the main camera man, producer and editor…….

Just say’n

Where is sinkers video?

The problem with the video quality is in the sd card I think as this is the second attempt  I have reviewed the card an yep its blurry in parts so thats it I have formatted it so lets hope ay …AS FOR THE WIDDLE SPAT the gentle giant has been showing first to my gransons winning a race now the video its self  I think he best report back to his master the sinker an regroup  try new tactics NOW THEN THE SINKERS VIDEO it seems it was too windy an it was cold his hands were shacking  and he knew that I would film from the pontoon an get a better video ….so he didnt film  …fair enough…..  he was right ………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.