RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday at the Canal

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

It was a cool start to the day, but at least we had a nice high tide.

Sorry I’m not there. Been counting kangaroos at Kingaroy, well near there. 

Another interesting video  from  fruity    looks like he has got it ( filming )  its a lot better than  whats his name …………….oh yea SINKER …………………………………….just sayn

I thought that it was peanut growing country up there in Jo country 😁

We the floaters group have raised /donated a sizeable amount of money for you to retire up there MR GENTLE GIANT….  NOW  ………………………………just sayn

Yes the Sinker once again tried to join our exclusive group but his general lack of nautical knowledge  excluded him from our group never the less his constant fliddling with members control boxes endeared him to them ………………not ……..riggo mortis suffered from radio contact  it appears I had the antennas under the deck  that fixed I then had the problem from predator with his insisting  that we sail  ( racing )  the sails are set and not allowed to move….  that sucked ..to show my annoyance I let him win a few races  A problem with sign in to our site  stopted the video from our rc toys site until now for once again MR FIX IT  PREDATOR  got me back on line  having the hat cam enabled me to sail and film so sorry about the distance shots but thats the way it is NO one missed the gentle giant  matter of fact his name was never heard  ………..so easly forgotton    he he he    ..the admiral was away as was the mistress of the canal Georgie ( some one we really miss ) unlike whats his name So with the end of sailing we retired to the BBQ and ate, lied, told stories ( mostly untrue ) an went home 🏡  ……………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Just to set matters straight, Kermit was initially sailing to his rule of “Might is Right” and he was mowing down DF65’s and DF95’s all over the canal.

To keep him under control I proposed that neither A class boats could adjust their sails from race start to race finish.

My sailwinch line was stuck so I was already sailing that way but a least it kept the Frog away from the smaller boats on the downwind leg.

In all not a bad way to handicap larger boats when sailing with our smaller compatriots, but as we all know the Frog doesn’t like losing especially after he had spent the week getting his A Class sails working just right.

Just about to head off with a Kermit Toad trap to catch some of his offspring. Let see how many we can catch.

You are a sick puppy …………………………………………………………………..just sayn

So that’s why wanted to sail that way so I was right you were making rules up on the fly …….next time my rules …your getting as  bad as the gentle giant an the sinker…well not as bad as him……………………just sayn

Well just caught about 300 of Kermits offspring

arhhhhh yes theres cousin joh  I see cousin mary. jan .Freddy,richard, tom, arhh so many be a good fello ol hang’y I see mary isnt lookin to good …can ya take her to the vet get a check upon her  an I promise I will let you use my camera  one more time …ok 👍 ………………………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Ha ha. Good one Kermit. Don’t worry I’ll look after them……

Better late than never

NOW THATS  A VIDEO   a camera on a boat is even better than the gentle giant can do on land narhhh thats not fair to andy …………….yes it is ……………………………………………………………..just sayn

Good video there Mike. Maybe you can teach that frog a thing or two. Shame his little fingers can’t reach his camera controls…. just sayn

For those who don’t know ANDY has monstrous fingers  so fat in fact every time he steals my camera  it is returned with busted nob thingies  requiring new ones ..so far 6 times PREDATOR has fixed em,    I hide the camera but he still finds it  …………………………………………………just sayn

well mister frog ì found your brother today hiding in a downpipe.

he’s hiding because he knows your over there ………………isn’t he boootiful  gween lovely eyes 👀  ya know if you kiss him ……….you will become a giant….oh wait you are a giant …sooooo how many frogs have you kissed in the past ………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.