RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating 14th October

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

What a day, when the Marine Modellers arrived at the canal, it was calm, sunny, warmish and a high tide, not what was expected.

We had a good turnout of boats on the water enjoying the ideal conditions.

But as the late shift turned up at the jetty, (Bloaters) the weather turned for the worse. The sensible Marine Modellers packed up.

But the three lonely sailors put their yachts in. Kermit managed to find the shore twice with two different yachts. The other two had more sense and quickly put their yachts back in their cars.

ARHHHH  the man of untruths speaks  once again The smooth tongue MR SINKER has as usual told a furfie for the boat on the far side of the bank belonged to a child on that side of the canal and he alledges that I had another boat ashore  geeze I must be good to sail two boats at once  but lets not upset his story ay facts just dont count when ol sinky tells a yarn  The truth is coming from someone that never tells storys so here is what happened  today  the admiral was first on site  the water was calm like no wind zip narna buggar all then the gentle giant arrived still with  his dish washing smock on must be a story there  both were eager to sail so I decided to film the event by the time they were in the water king neptune decided that sailing wasnt gunna happen so he created a tempest  NO not the sinker although he does have one  The wind blew the rain came down we decided in the publics interest they needed to stop sailing unfortinually  my camera got drenched and the days event was lost through  a corrupted SD card  fruity arrived to sail for the first time since he joined our group but far to late  an that dear friends is how we did .didnt sail today ……………………………..just sayn

What’s a “CD CARD”?

Could it be a candy card ? i dunna know ……why?   ……………………..just sayn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.