RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating 1st July 2023

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

A cold start but a good turnout from the “Marine Modellers” today,

Nice 4k video Gerald 👍

Does Scotty ever announce $50 to the first two boats that have a collision and sink?

Thanks Ron.

I think Scotty is a bit more careful with his words now.

We just need Kermit to step up to 4k.

What what what the video is in AVC/H 264 24BITS 1920X1080 2997 FT  Now thats HD  for tele an computers  an UTUBE  so I recon your Pullin my leg  ………aren’t you ?   cos ya are …Your just tryn to get even for my true  sorta chicky babe story …………………………………just sayn

Have a look at Predator’s fantastic onboard 4K video from today. (Watch it on the big screen)

TO cold for frogs…. Nope , 6 today the other 30 are on holidays  THIS VIDEO is dedicated to the sinker for his love for birds  as any one can see if they search a bird site called birds unlimited  his name is up up there looking for   chickies  old chooks young chicks  etc  but I digress today was for sure one bloody cold day  one of the lads was wondering why his yacht was going in circles  it turned out his thumb had frozen on the rudder toggle CRIPES IT WAS COLD  at least the BBQ was hot an the  tea was as hot as some of the pictures the sinker has shown me    We had the pleasure of MR Predator  sailing with us with his magnificent big blue yacht that I didn’t get on film but he did have a camera on the stern    (thats the rear part of a boat for the wheel chair mobs information ) nice boat indeed   that’s about it   cold but still a fun day ……………………………………………just sayn

to see if this one is better

Looks the same to me, both in 1080p

A bit late but this is my contribution from a cold & miserable day @ the canal.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.