RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Not too bad at the canal today, light winds, high tide and no weed.

Again, a really good turn out from the MARINE MODELLERS and a few BLOATERS turned up, even Kermit was on time today.

A VERY PLEASANT   video from the camp of wheelchairs  There is a theme emanating from the video and that is  fruity attempts to sink SINKER 11 Why ? has the alliance between the sinker and his former apprentice  gone bust why is fruity constantly attacking his former master  is there a power play  going on in the camp of wheelchairs ,at least whilst this is going on we at the sunny end can sail in relativity safe conditions Our numbers are unfortunately depleted at the moment due to overseas travelling by some of our members  we expect this to continue for some time as more members exit to warmer places so if the sinker tries to say that membership at our end is dwindling that will be another furfie from the master of ferfies  once again the gentle giant got hold of the video camera and used so much card space  i had to use only what i filmed before he had got to it  ……please anyone that has a video camera hide it don’t allow the gentle giant to handle it  it will never work again …………………………………………………………..just sayn

In my video last week, Fruity was spotted standing on the jetty chatting to Kermit. I would like to know what was said and how much money changed hands.

He has never before shown any aggression towards poor little defenceless “Sinker 2” until after this suspicious meeting ……………………………………….Just sayn

P.S. Great camera work Andrew

No correspondence will be entered into after this response  MY dear friend Fruity was in fact giving a donation to the save the green tree frog  nothing sinister there How much money? about the same the sinker gave to TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  VIDEO SECTION  to learn how to operate a video camera  As for the aggression towards  sinker 2 On numerous  past videos from the honourable sinker  we have witnessed not only from FRUITY  but other members from the wheel chair mob actively ramming Sinker 2  I presume it’s not a happy camp down there  under the leadership of MR SINKER   WE at the sunny end have no issues with the dear ol folks slurpin their ice cream slouched over their wheel  chairs waiting for their incontinence pads to fill up  We offer a one time only chance to join the floaters group to be accepted as a truly  seafaring group To sail as gentlemen not as the wheelchair mob but as the newly named Incontinence Geriatrics Putt Putt Group New members will be require to donate to the world wide   SAVE THE GREEN TREE FROG 🐸  see kermit  ……………………………………………………………….just sayn

PS    Not talkin about the gentle giant  Those members that wish to pass over .. erh move on ..nope ..join the floaters are welcome  to correspond  through this medium

Just to set the records straight , I was not involved with any camera work on Saturday. I looked at it but didn’t pick it up.

Good videos from the Frog and the Stinker.

OH GOD  THE GENTLE GIANT has been talking to the sinker and has adopted the furfie line In this medium we talk in truth…  really who do you believe the Sinker ha  the Gentle Giant  or your  very own widdle green jolly frog

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.