RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating 20th May 23

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Another good day for boating, plenty of sunshine, not much wind and an incoming tide.

Good turn out from both ends enjoying the conditions.

For a change I took “Margret Too” a scale 24ft Motor Sailer and fitted the Insta 360 on top of the mast.

Worked well except for when I went up to the jetty. I found it was only just fast enough to escape from the yachts that were all trying to ram me.

I think that Scotty has been getting some lessons from Kermit as he managed to get me twice.

The only causality today was Randall, when for no reason his funnel just fell off and sunk to the bottom?

OH DEAR  ONCE again  we are defamed  by the sinker  for his  venture into our territory  The yachts that greeted our illustrious friend  were there as a welcome gesture  unfortunately the presence of such a large fleet was interpreted  as a threatening gesture  to our victim  dear friend the Sinker  that aside what a strange day  once again Neptune ♆ decided to play games with us  ie No wind …Some wind ..Fair wind ..Gusts .. delivered with sunshine 🌞  but for us the floaters  it just proved that whatever Neptune or the Sinker throw at us  we laugh  and push on  that is what happened today with Sail Races  something we excel at  Follow the governing rules prescribed by  the gods at puddle duck  the sailing was fantastic  with our admiral  winning several races  fair an square an low and behold Capt pugwash actually came second  in one of the races Our newest member ANDREW showed unbelievable skill in diverting a possible crash by pushing his opponent  from a  dangerous buoy  floating right in the middle of the canal   This is what true sailing is all about  mateship    the title of todays  video  china’s first win  may not be factually correct His outstanding seamanship  in participating in today’s buoy episode  showed what an asset he is to the floaters group  with a BBQ at the end of our sailing day  we departed from there with the knowledge ….we did good today ………………………………………just sayn

Another top video Kermit.

But could you straighten the head cam next time, I had to put my TV on an angle to watch it.

You were lucky that Fruity was running his tunnel hull to get something interesting into your video.

Also, you omitted the part where you and your old mates were trying to ram that poor defenceless blue boat that came down to visit?

Other than that, not too bad……………………………………….Just sayn

I thank the honorable sinker for his criticism on  my video unfounded as it is The camera is set to my cheek  I will endeavor to trace the problem  as for the assault on the camera boat ……..there was none..  what it was in fact was  a greeting flotilla  as one would expect for a new comer  into our exclusion zone which could be dangerous for the intruder as sailing requires wind and once on coarse  then that is the path we take  an intruder  could be cut in half  so to protect him we form a protective form around them  …..assault/ ram /  narh  didn’t happen    it was noted that fruity raced his boat after the wheel chair mob had left  …smart move  for the poor dears woulda broken their necks with the speed required to see the flamin thing and the noise woulda busted all their hearing aids plus the electric wheelchair electronics’ would have fizzled  gord knows how their pacemakers would have held out  soooo………. good move fruity ……………………just sayn

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.