RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

The sun was shining, the tide was high, a good breeze for the sailors and Kermit.

Good turn out from both groups today.

Not sure what day you were sailing (in fact I’ve never ever heard of Sayurday.

A good video none the less.

Dear Predator   in a far off country called looseasinka this is the correct spelling    Sayurday for this  land I spelt it in their language because today is the  KING’S birthday ………….ok 👍………………………………………………………………….just sayn

First is a 360 degree video from the Insta360 camera.  just move the pic around with your mouse or direction keys to get the view you want

Video of Race 1

Another fine video, thanks Gerald.

HO HO HO  you call that a video ….have a butchers at the gentle giants effort …Now that’s a video………………………………………………………….just sayn

Predator cobber   if you say nice things about the sinker that will only encourage him…. god say to much an he’ll want to do the BBQ ……………………………………………………………………………..just sayn

MEMORIES FAILING  …SORRY PRED OL COBBER  two excellent videos from the house of Viper Now if the sinker could reach the height of the rest of us  ( video wise ) we could hire out  the gentle giant  to the rest of the state for their content Orrrrr we could hire him out for BARN rafter strength testing……………………………………………………….just sayn

THE SINKERS words were incorrect for we the floaters group had a massive turnout of members  hundreds of the buggars wanted water time  an what a glorious  sight it was Solid winds to hurl our yachts screamin across the water at breakneck speed thank the gods the ducks weren’t trying to cross the water for if they had tried  None would have survived the onslaught from so many boats  arhhhh what a day  IN the lighter part of the day one of the lads from the wheelchair mob sailed his very nice fishing boat up to say giday  an a very fine boat it was to  so a few of us reciprocated with a sail down to them  that dear friends is called friendship something the sinker is unaware of for he in turn arrived at our fun floating pontoon  and promptly attempted to Nick /swipe / steal/ remove / borrow our mascot our jolly green kermit the frog 🐸 but he was spotted an forced to give him back  tusk tusk Mr Sinker   Many dignitaries called in  One of the elite was a founding member CAPT PETE  who called in to say giday  still chirpy as ever After a few races we retired to the BBQ end where predator had started the the fire pit ….again a full house with our own Georgie and MOO  an MRS Moo  AND ALSO two of the most gorgeous women the gods ever created     ( from the family of the MOO’S  ) Drop dead over the moon chicky babes  ARHHHHH to be young again So that was our day  great pervin  great sailing   if the sinker hadn’t turned up it wooda been an outstanding day …………………………………………………………………just sayn

SORRY  I was still dreaming of the goddesses at the BBQ  I forgot to mention the gentle giant was the producer of this video somehow the big buggar got the hang of videoing  for he produced quite a decent bit of film   ……………..Now that was hard to put down /write / lookin at this work maybe in 50 years he may have it …..nah…yeah………nah   ………………………………………………………….just sayn

Well done Andrew!

Thats it …well done andrew…………………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Thanks for the praise there. Good videos all round. It’s also pleasing to see the latest graduate of the Gentle Giant sailing school doing so well today. Well done there Kermit.

I thank the gentle giant for his training program GENTLE GIANT  SAILING SCHOOL ..it was a fantastic and well run training program . AS a graduate I intend to enhance my ramming technique as shown by other students from this fine school  and intend to live by the schools motto      TO SINKEM AN WIN    ………………………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.