RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating 30th Sept. 2023

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

A perfect day for boating at the canal today, good turn out from both groups.

Even Kermit and Scotty were in attendance today after both of them have been mysteriously missing for a couple of weeks. (What have they been up to?)

WELL WASNT  THAT GREAT a perfect video well crafted edited filmed brilliant an the boats golly gee superb workmanship  it was a treat to watch the sinkers video  ….yes indeedy…………………………………..just sayn

OK, what do you want?

can’t a fella just admit that a video is great bordering on perfection  an say it without a smerk …….I  can …………………………..just sayn

Kermit. Where is your video. Would like to see the brave sailors battling the strong winds.

Andy, if you wanted to see real sailors battling strong winds, you should have been at Forcett Lakes today. (Too much for the “C” rig)

And yes Kermit, where is the video, I started to watch it and then it disappeared?………………………………What’s going on?

today MR SINKER I went down to dunalley to get the computer fixed the computer completed half the vid an then wouldnt allow me to view it  so with some knowledge I have fixed the problem as you can see …ok 👍 ……………………….just sayn

WHAT HAPPENED ,WELL you might ask Fruity and the Sinker turned up at the sunny end asking for membership both are being fast tracked question have they both been tossed out of their wheel chairs ? two races were completed  using a new method of recording wins using numbers assigned to each skipper  Race one THIRD WAS FIRST FORTH WAS SECOND FIRST WAS THIRD SECOND WAS FORTH FIFTH RAN AGROUND  SECOND RACE   forth was second third was first second was third first was fifth fifth went home   NO MR Moo today AN NO GEORGIE ..NOW heres the thing at the BBQ the gentle giant was asked why he wears a shoulder belly strap  according to him he likes to be hoisted up off the ground and …..get this whipped  yep his words  an who does the whippin  why MRS giant its MARVELLOUS  what a donut with cream can get outa of a fella personally I would just eat the donut  anyway a good day sailing and BBQ truth tellin …………………………………………………………just sayn

Ok

Frootloops

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.