RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating 7th October 23

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

What can I say, (Kermit will do plenty of that) just another pleasant day at the canal.

WHAT CAN I SAY  well plenty actually to start with What a pleasant little video  with a cameo from fruity  seems the wheel chair mob have forgiven him  for wanting to join the famous floaters group  but that still leaves the sinker in limbo   (Not with the floaters nor with the wheel chair mob )  to something pleasant now We at the sunny end had a fantastic sailing day  with well over 20 boats sailing the canal all types of people came an had a yarn like the govener general  passing by decided to stop and have a yarn  oh hum  just another day sailing   The day consisted of races , testing ,adjustments , an testing again  just to keep  the title of best of the best in tasmania about 10 .20 we heard the unmistakerable sounds of rusting wheel chairs moving  accompanied by the usual groans emanating for the dear ol buggars at the other end    bless em   so our day ended with the usual BBQ  yarns lies truth tellin an a blessing of the waters from the traditional duck tribe   floating an not floating  and the chicks here and gunna be made   …….quack ……………………………………..just sayn

Where is the video? I miss watching the yachts running into each other and running aground for 30 plus minutes!……………………………………..Just sayn.

ARRRRRH DEAR BOY no video from the house of kermit lafrog for today i just wanted to play  an sail my  new 95  short keel  an she went well thank you  great video from you today MR SINKER SIR  …………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.