RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Saturday Boating @ the Canal

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Another near perfect morning for playing with toys at the canal.

A good incoming tide, no weed and a gentle breeze for the yachts.

I have to apologise for my video this week, Scotty picked up my camera while I was testing my 3d printed jet boat and wouldn’t give it back.

I needed “Little Andy” for the camera, but he must have used up all his brownie points on Friday attending the sailing at Orford.

But on the positive side, the jet boat preformed perfectly, was running on 3 cells not the 4 cell it is designed for, as was completely dry inside.

I then launched “Sinker 2” just to annoy Kermit.

Sorry

just trying something different with the camera

also I noticed that after last flying day

everybody voted for there film of choice

But I thought that Gadgets 1991 film should of taken top gong

just saying

After watching your video, I reckon Fruity did all right, much better than watching the last minute of your video Kermit………………………………………..Just sayn

How the hell did fruity get the word Synopsis I bet he rang his master for the word  any way  when ya good then the lesser good come out an have a go which is fair but disinformation is not right for instance we the floaters group were established  1950 that is  73 years  it was formed by captain Ian moose massie after returning from the boar war in turkey   he settled in lauderdale whilst steering bardges through the canal  he thought why not sail remote control boats through here as well thus THE FLOATERS GROUP WAS BORN  so we have a rich history sailing on our canal  more so than the wheel chair mob but we dont crow about it  as for Mr Sinkers  critique of the last moments of my brilliant  sailing video the  BBQ  at the end of sailimg We bond at the BBQ it may be less exciting visually but its here were truths are told  and sailing information is given  unlike at the other end where the paramedics hand out ginseng tablets to the oldies sometimes without the seng …   ……………………………………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Nothing wrong with the barbecue; it was the black screen at the end, is that when you lot were arguing?…………………………………………………….Just sayn.

WELL WHATAYA KNOW  the sinker has produce a video somewhat worth watching not sure if it was fruitys influence  but yep definitely  worth a slow fast forward I bet there was an awful lot of editing on this one out of 10 I would give this one  …. emmmmmm..  2 an a half  because fruity had an imput  thats where the two comes in  NOW THE REAL SAILING NEWS  I suffered two electrical mishaps on two boats both with rudder control servos HOWS THAT  one was with a wire that just fell  off the other was a faulty plug thingi  that goes into the electroinic whatamarcallit  thingi but that gave me the opportunity to get the camera out an film this magnificent sailing video Starring the best of the best  after the days fun bit we went to the far end of the canal for our BBQ there we were entertained with the admiral outlineing rules  for sailing  yea that went down well  then it was chinas turn an from him we learnt  that the lifting of the war ship Mary Rose 🌹 from king henry’s time sank in the waters of the yarra river an from moos account the stern light was still on  Now that part I know is wrong because everready batterys wern’t invented until the mid 90s   an im havein a hard time with capt pugwashs part when  henry was sailing out on the flagship he was havin a chat to ann berlynn on his mobile  (an android ) because iphones hadnt been invented yet now thats just wrong  so after a heated argument on king henrys  phones  we left  ARHHHHH What a bunch of wankers   story tellers

Synopsis of Kermit’s last message

Few people turned up for miniature boat sailing

nearly all boats stopped working due to lack of maintenance

everybody went for a bbq

at bbq everybody argued

then they went home

and a quick plug

for a enjoyable morning of miniature boating

the marine modellers of Lauderdale canal

hobart tasmania

this group established 1957

Thanks for the translation Scotty.

Just to point out. It was the Boer war not the Boar war or was it the  Frog war that happened in 1899 to 1902 which was in South Africa.

But by the sound of it, it continues to this day at the Lauderdale canal

Just sayn

Ha ha

well well well hangman has dropted in …get it dropted in….hangman… boer war I wasnt refering to that one hangie   no no no the one I was refering was in turkey 🍗   theirs was the boar war the widdle buggars were running rampid over the country side they even got into the city an were rooting up the lawns  I dont know how you got that wrong cobber  maybe you were trying to impress your bestest new mate MR SINKER  with your knowledge on the south african war ya gunna have to do better that dear boy ……………………………………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.