RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 Second Fly-In for 2021

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Well today was exactly as the long range forecast predicted, 26 degrees & no wind till midday with a mild southerly then rolling in.  The wind came in around lunch time and in the odd occasion is was southerly but for the rest of the time it was more a mild easterly.

There were 9 pilots in attendance today with most flying multiple aircraft.

Perfect day for the big gliders and even a bit of thermal activity at times.

I started the day with the MDM-1 Fox glider “Foxy Chic”, today fitted with no less than 3 cameras so I’m hoping for some good video.

I counted 9 pilots so must be 8 plus Kermit? Here is my Esky Eagles with a keychain cam as my Mobius is overheating. Need to find a heatsink for it.

Quite correct, 9, maths was never my strong point.

TOP NOTCH VIDEOS AY  FOX GLIDER I SWEAR I SAW BAD ANGEL PULLIN A FLAT HEAD IN  WHEN SHE WAS WAY UP THERE

Still not too bad video for an overheating key ring camera

Nice one Mr Frog, captured all the action about the field today

ONE MORE  NARH ONLY 6MINS  I WILL INCLUDE IT IN THE NEXT VIDEO

It was nice seeing Discus Launched and Winch Launched gliders as something different. Looking forward to the 9am start next time!

Here is my bumpy onboard footage from the wing with the camera on the wrong settings.

Definitely a bit bumpy Uncle G but still nice and clear,

At 2:10 in the Lil Eagles vid I think I see a UFO.

NOOOOO  HOPPY THAT WAS IN FACT A BOOMERANG tossed up but an ancient custodian of this land

Yes, definitely a booommerranng of sorts ,in fact an AR wingarang thrown by Uncle G and not the ancient ones.

OK  then ……….so why did UNCLE G  try to bring down hoppy’s aircraft

It was my Li’l Eagle, not Hoppy’s and he wasn’t trying to bring it down, just a close encounter of the second kind

Nice runway Uncle G. It really stands out 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.