RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Sinker Goes Digital

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

First test of the new digital WalkSnail Avatar VRX FPV system on Sinker,

It’s a project I have been working on for some time.

All footage recorded on the transmitter then some was stabilized using Gyroflow.

I am using an ultra-bright 7″ 4k camera monitor attached to my transmitter for live viewing. 2200 nit’s, that’s brighter than my old DJI Crystal Sky screen.

The video is transmitted at 1080p and its crystal clear.

Now I had no trouble seeing how close I am to Kermit’s yacht.

Very nice Gerald, definitely can’t beat the digital quality.

Thanks Mike, I was amazed by just how much better the digital system is compared to the old analogue.

YES you wag  No more ramming bumping sorry excuses  now that you can see  ……mind you  I don’t have this technology  so  if I hit you ……in advance sorry …………………………………..just sayn

does this new system take longer to produce a vid or same as the old one…..  looks good ay

It’s a lot quicker than using the 360 deg camera but a little longer than if you used something like the Gopro as you need to run it through “Gyroflow” to stabilise it.

The main advantage for it is that you can see where you are going, even in bright sunlight, it’s like using the big bright screen on your Mavic.

Being able to record the footage in 1080 on both the Tx and Rx is a bonus.

It also displays the OSD from the flight controller so I can see how fast I run into you and from which direction.

P.S. It makes it a lot easier to see green things, so I shouldn’t run into the wrong yacht……………………………………Just sayn.

bitch ………………………………..just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.