Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

It was the first day of Spring today so we just had to fly.

It was still a bit chilly with a max of only 13 degrees but the small group of 6 flyers all enjoyed the day.

Kermit almost had his little Fox glider sorted, likewise his Cub and both flew for a short while along with several flights of his Sky Surfer & Wild Wing.

Andrew maidened his foamboard Spitfire  & I got to try out the rebuild BumbleBee glider (and it still flies).

Stephen, Gerald & Phil flew their usual planes however Stephen did leave the big Boomerang Nitro plane grounded due to the increasing winds during the morning.

Bixler 2 Sport in 4K

The dragon took me out for tea so now I’m gunna be late for my video reveal  some one got to my camera as the working buttons on the camera are now all crushed I surmise it was the  gentle  giant again totally useless video must be taking  lessons from his mate the sinker but with both skill and talent I did make some of it useable   ..  just …  I may have to take the poor frustrated giant under my wing an train him the right way ………………………….just say

Definitely captured the essence of the day however I believe that several of your supposed “Walk of Shame” clips were actually simply “long distance landings”, performed to give the pilot a bit of exercise !!

It was definitely cool. Great videos of what I missed going to the Dr. I noticed on the way home Ralphs Bay was glassy and at Clifton Beach we had a sea breeze 🤔

Another top video from Kermit and Andrew, very enjoyable.

Dear mr Predator Sir …yes some of the walk of shame could be interpreted as long walks  I shall discuss this with the video board members  and give a result by australian post ……We’re here to please … Notice to the sinker SIR in response to credit for the gentle giant as very little useable video was attained through him illegally using my camera AGAIN  No credit was given    HOWEVER  we at TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  (video section  ) will be approaching  him with an offer to be trained by the best as were you  so he can be a worthwhile giant ….BUT first a visit to the hospital is in order as his fingers are to large … they will be removed  and replaced with 3d printed pinkies  NOTICE  to dear ol sea side  for the life of me I cant see how you saw the flightline group drinking session from the road  there were many many glassy  beer swillin going on ……..how did you see that …………………………………………….just sayn

Le Frog 🐸, I guess it was the very large glass that you were waving around that gave the game away.

Cameras that are borrowed are not stolen so no illegal use there. Absolution is automatically given therefore.🙏

I will give the gentle giant absolution after I crunch his fingers  ….mind you I may be in bits all over the flying field after that………………………..just sayn

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.