Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi team. I need to change my storage arrangements in my “office”. Currently all 3 sit on their plastic stands on a small table.

I am thinking that they could be stored on a shelf (or two) which would free up the space currently taken by their table.

Any storage ideas?? How do you store your RC yachts?

Thanks

I went to the tip shop  and brought a outside plastic long table then i cut 6 keel and rudder holes into it and that my friend is how i store my sail boats

This is Peter Sylvester’s way of storing different size hulls. Keels removed and stored flat on a shelf which is shorter than the full length so that the rudder can hang free.

I’m a fan of Uncle G’s stands as they are stable and support the fin/bulb too. 

Thanks Col and Kermit. Floor space is going to be my issue, and I suspect that hulls on their stands sitting on shelves will be the answer. I will not be able to store them rigged as I sometimes do currently. But I will contine to support the keel.

I am lucky my hobby area is in a area where a couple of holes in the ceiling are Ok and can be patched when the rack is removed. Yachts derigged.

THERE YA  GO PETE  SHOW AN TELL  IN THE WORK SHOP

Now that is a heap of green.

YEP  I THINK YOU CAN SAY    “KNEE DEEP”   ( green frog croak )

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.