RC BOATING SCALE BOATS Boating Scale Boats Electric Summer boating at the canal

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Another great day at the canal, no wind, good tide and no weed.

Good turnout from both the Marine Modellers and the Bloaters.

Scotty woke the neighbours up early with his glow tunnel hull, I gave the new jetboat a test on 4s and it handled it perfectly. (No Video)

Some of action from the other end,

what do you mean No Weed. The hardy boaters were plagued by weed. 

No weed down at the good end?………………………………………..Just sayn

Well this is a toss up the sinker has produced  a nice little video after his reproduced video from last week but alass  he is still the master of misinformation for the canal was full of floating. Weed an not the sort you smoke  unfortunately  I’m having problems with my editing software  so I will be a tad late  well done MR Sinker  if you really  try …like really try look what you can do ………………………………….just say

You could ask Andy to show you how to use your editing software…………………………………………..Just sayn

Must say I was a little disappointed yesterday. Friday I charged the batteries for the yachts in anticipation of sailing Saturday but when I looked NO CALENDAR.

Checked again Saturday morning and still NO CALENDAR so I assumed everyone had gone Woody sailing @ Forcett.

Ended up staying home & gardening all day instead only to find out today there was indeed sailing @ the canal.

Very disappointed !!

Yep what can I say why wasnt it put up  …sack the buggar I  say, as an outsider I ask why cant there be a permanent  calender notification  put up after all we sail every saturday Rain Hail Storms an the Sinker   Im with you MR PREDATOR SIR  poor show ……………………………………………………………..just sayn

Well there used to be but it seems to have gone by the wayside.

I’ll fix it now

THE title said weed for all as soon as you placed your boaty into the canal you were seconds away from the weed wrapping around the keel or worse rudder BUT were real sailors we sail in rain and hurricanes whats weed to us  so we raced and played and ran ashore  that was our day  because of the extraordinary high tide the wheelchair mob played with their putt putts from the main road  simply because the wheel chairs were not allowed to get near the edge for fear of toppling over and being strapped into their chairs their carer’s feared they wouldnt get to them in time SO   WE  the floaters group  offer a one off deal  to the wheelies , get the ambulance’s 🚑 to deliver you to our pontoon and your christmas 🤶 will come true  We will encourage and teach you to sail NOT putt putting  but real sailing find real satisfaction by being in the presents of sailing gods what more could you want for chrissie …My thanks must go to hangman for trying to film my retrieval from Rons Reef when I WAS FORCED to beach there  his effort in filming it cost me 2 hours in editing for 15 seconds of usable video  ………….but at least he tried   unlike the sinkers fake video last week …………………………………………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Mike

Maybe it’s worth while setting up a What’s App group for last minute decisions.

Don’t you go using those swear words around me Andy.

YEAH next he will want a hang an whip me page

Yes what’s app would be a drear idea Andrew

A bit off topic, but I saw this heading straight towards Kermit’s house today.

I wonder what the toad frog has been up to.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.