Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Just as well we got off to an early start with our flying today as the morning was fine & warmish but the day deteriorated quickly from around lunch time when a cold Southerly change brought with it strong winds & rain.

Luckily we saw it coming & most of the gear was packed up before it hit.

A small group of intrepid pilots today with Kermit, Gerald, Mike, Ron, Phil & Scott all getting airtime throughout the morning.

No major incidents today.

sorry I couldn’t get there to film Kermits crashes. Next time tho

Another good video there Kermit, well done following that fast noisy thing of Scotty’s. You captured the action of the day well again.

It’s a shame that I watched Predators high quality 4k video first, it did make yours look a bit ordinary.

And where is the “OOPS” moments? Looks like you need your relief cameraman……………………………………………Just sayn

P.S. Well done on the barbecue in the trying conditions!

IT’S always a treat to see the sinkers responce to my videos .Frightly honest never biased  straight to the heart  which he struck with surgical perfection  The first cut was the OPPS moments  Sad to say we all flew perfectly  so No opps  The next cut was Scotty if a plane should crash its his that frog eating fruit loops tore the sky apart showing we mere  mortals what can be done and how it can be done… the buggar   AND THE LAST BIG CUT THE ONE THAT HURT comparing my video to GODS  I thought my video was 4K but it was like my heart was pulled from my chest bload squirting heart still beating quivering as the sinker holds it high above his head screamind out ITS NOT AS GOOD AS GODS  ……YOUR NOT A NICE FELLA sinker . as I leave the sinkers write up I read the gentle giant  sinkers apprentice  has a shot …..but as he’s not really a flyer nor a camera man  so  I wont respond ..except to say… HA    ……………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Do frogs have blood?…………………………………………….Just askyn

YES DARK RED  with a special heart  one that you  broke yesterday……………………………………….just sayn

Great video Monsieur la Frog. Saw it on the big TV ’cause yours are featured on Google Chromecast – why I don’t know.

Mr Ron 3 landings and only one with the tail wheel on the ground 🤔

Magnifique faite la cinema 👏

MERCI MON AMI…………………………………………………….juste sayn

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.