RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 Sunday Fly-In 4-06-2023

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

It was a bit of a frosty start to this mornings flying but by 11:00 it had turned into a rather pleasant day. The temperature never got over 11 degrees but there was no wind & full sun (once the frosty haze burned off)

Another good turn up of 7 today with Andrew, Michael (a mate of Andrew’s who is also into 3d printed planes), Kermit, Ron, Gerald, Scott & yours truly. Scott wasn’t flying but everyone else did including Michael who had a spin with both my Bixler 2 Sport (didn’t like it when I turned off the auto pilot though) & my AR Wing.

Ron maidened his 3D printed Hurricane, which unfortunately ended in a crash (will need a bit of reprinting), but from memory I think that was the only incident of note. Of course Kermit hit the goal posts a couple of times however this week he got through clear at least 6 times so well done Kermie.

I was intending to maiden my 3D printed Piper Cub “Pink Panther” but time got the better of me yesterday & I never finished setting up the electronics, always next time though.

Ahhh… Yep….

Already started the rebuild….

Ron, you need another printer.

You could be printing the wings on one and the fuselage on the other.

My video showing the incredible flying skills of our “Top Gun Flight School” ace instructor.

Some nice still shots there Mike.

Great stills Mike and Gerald

yep great videos and still shots from pred and the sinker looovely to sit back an watch it on the big screen  ta fellas ………………………..just sayn

Fantastic video Kermit, great close ups, captured the action from the day perfectly.

Just like your skilful flying it was a pleasure to watch…………………………………………………………….Just sayn!

P.S. The barbecue was pretty good as well.

Yes, excellent video once again Kermit.

Yet another fine video from the Toad Hall production team. Worth the wait.

Fab

Looks like a great day at the field, disappointed I couldn’t make it. Fantastic videos from the day and some brilliant flying. Can’t wait for the next one.

Best regards,

Fab.

Thank you my fellow flyers  but if it wasn’t for TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOLS  former ACE student that video and the subsequent praise would not be I thinketh  so I thank the honourable UNCLE G  ( sinker ) for the video showing what can be produce by TGFS   (video  section ) to which again he passed with credits .UNCLE G started flying lessons with TGFS  yonks ago  and with due diligence passed from rookie to a true pilot in record time  (a video was produced for the golden wings presentation )  From pilot to Cineographer was a transition that really wasn’t a success on his own with failed attempts with boat videos at the canal and other places it was up to TGFS video section to train him in the art of this most Nobel field . With this triumphant video  he has now produced  the young fella is now worthy of the most sort after accolade That he has been striving for for so Many Many years  I refer to the coveted golden cini camera with oak leaves    Congratulations     MR UNCLE G            further information  on his investiture will be presented later .       ………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Now I’m worried. What do you want Kermit?

you remember delivering my drone then dropping it …………pay back time

Was that really Kermit flying thru the posts in which case all of us need to sign up for his advanced flying lesson.

arhhhh ha our international reporter has blessed us with his wisdom ie  all of us need to sign up for his advanced flying lesson. On our next fly day TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL WILL GIVE AWAY  a free lesson  on how to fly through polo poles  to one lucky pilot who donates a worth while amount of cash to save the green tree frog fund   ……………………………………….just sayn

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.