RC AIRCRAFT BUILDS Gliders The Bigger the Better

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      PredatorPredator

To paraphrase our little amphibious friend Mr Kermit “YET ANOTHER FLAMIN BIGGER GLIDER” and this one is a doozie.

It’s on order (I got a price I couldn’t refuse – delivered Express from a Hobby Shop in NSW) so it shouldn’t be too long arriving however the required “BIG” battery (5000mAh – 6S) is on its way from Down-town China and could be up to 4 weeks.

If it flies as well as I hope I think I will probably sell the 2.6m ASW 28 and maybe the 2.3m Fox to make room for it.

Anyway here is a video to tempt you in the meantime.

SeasideMitchSeasideMitch

Wow, what a machine 👌

TugboatTugboat

Very nice Pred, look forward to the videos. You seem to suffer from my disease, its just not fair when they hang those prices in front of you.

PredatorPredator

Ah well, you only live once & unfortunately none of us are getting any younger so I have decided to sell the planes I rarely (or no longer) use & buy the ones I want to fly.

Not quite sure how I’m going to get it in the wagon yet. Methinks it will need to be dismantled every time for transport.

TugboatTugboat

My problem apart from being a sucker for a good price (well in my eyes) is I dont sell anything, against my nature. I have a number of yacht kits still sealed in their boxes which I was going to do builds on SS but that did not happen and I lost all enthusiasm. Should get my mind into selling them as they will never get built. just a case of testing the waters I guess.

PredatorPredator

I don’t particularly like selling things either but as I’m no longer working there is not as much disposable income as there once was. Plus I’m running out of storage room so selling a few of the rarely used items solves two problems and allows me to keep experimenting with new builds etc.

Works for me !

I find that while some things will sell on Gumtree (usually in the local area), RC Trader is the best place to sell both planes and boats but you need to be prepared to ship them. Easy if you still have them in the original boxes. You could be sitting on a goldmine Tug !!

PredatorPredator

Well well a very large box has arrived.

TugboatTugboat

Better watch out Pred it could be a FROG clone.

PredatorPredator

We already have one of those, showed up at the field again today flying “Fly Baby”

Spitting Image, don’t you think !!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.