RC AIRCRAFT BUILDS Gliders The BumbleBee is born again

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PredatorPredator

Another of Kermit’s bro’s (John) old planes.

I have no idea if it will fly again, fly well or for that matter fly at all but it is all back together & programmed up for a test flight tomorrow.

Its an interesting setup with fibreglass fuselage, foam core wings coated with hard plastic film, a Vee tail and a DualSky XM2830PGB-9 1045 kV motor driven into a 3 to 1 reduction gearbox & spinning an 11 x 7 folding prop.

By the number of repairs & scars I would guess it’s crashed often but hey Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

After a good clean and rebranding at least it will look good when we bury it if it crashes.

Still needs a coat of paint on the tail & a bit more tidying up IF it flies OK. I will however paint the spinner black as it currently looks out of place with the BumbleBee livery.

This is how it used to look after just a clean

Bring on calm skies.

KermitKermit

JUST LOOK AT  THIS thing “it says”  watch me fly    yellow…. easy to see as it flashes past  but I recon the only way to really see this yellow speed demon is by camera  in slow motion  THERE WILL BE A SONIC BOOM  at the new field…. Horse’s will bolt an the dooby horsey lady will be right up bad angels nose  ARHHHH could be fun

PredatorPredator

And you are telling us YOU are going to miss it.

I’m happy to come and pick you up if you can’t drive. Just won’t be the same if the Frog is not there.

KermitKermit

Thank you ol mighty one but  narh  cant miss this appointment ( cancer clinic ) regular check up on old foe  lookin for more  (no biggie  ) just a few to check up on  knee should be right by Sunday I recon   TA ANYWAY

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu