RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2021 THE NEXT PRESIDENTS WISHES TO ALL

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

GENTLEMEN and the Moose   To all the groups we have flying /sailing / on behalf of the flight line gangs president our god PRESIDENT IAN  we wish all groups a jolly ol time through this festive season OF special interest goes to the Wheel Chair Mob  may all your wheel chairs stay working may your white canes still hit things  and you wake up in the mornings …To the new mob at GILLING BROOK LAKE LEWISHAM   keep trying …. SAILING lessons are held at lauderdale evey saturday 10 oclock start ..PUDDLE DUCK  splashers   even without the Admiral you lot are the best so keep going as you are  No lessons required  To our own  FLIGHT LINE GANG  There is no doubt in my mind we are the best lot of flyers  in the state : stirrers/humour/ fantastic cooks /brillant videographers   and all around  fun individuals  may we ALL continue next year doing what we love to do  an do it well   PRESIDENT F.L.G  IAN  and next president…… Kermit la frog

Thanks (I think) Kermit !!

arhhhhh isnt that nice

Thanks, Kermit.

I will remind all the “Marine Modellers of Tasmania” to keep their wheels well lubricated.

Well what a pleasant little frog Kermit has turned into he must be feeling ill.

Oh well there is always next year

Same to you Kermie

hey pred thanks for the nice touch

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.