Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

WELL

ARHHHH TODAYS sailing  well…. all was good even though the gentle giant turned up  along with his bestest mate the sinker A fair bit of banter on the pontoon as the wind was at times non existent talking about wind  bad angel arrived with his skippy everglade type boat with a camera onboard an that was good because I didn’t film anything why ?  because I sailed an just forgot to get the camera out plus if I had put the camera down the giant woulda got to it an would have busted my camera buttons for the umpteenth  time ( giant fingers )  QUESTION .. Nick names Most people have just one so why does bad angel have three ie sheep shagger…   bad angel..biggus dickus … then there’s  the Gentle giant ..Hangman..  Uncle G  …SINKER ..GOD… WELL I . know about the last one   ..”.oh god he’s here again”   I   can understand Bad Angels title but …sheep shagger… well he is from New Zealand so I guess that’s the connection  but biggus……ickus… ?      I can’t remember scotty’s previous one he’s such a kind generous person but his present one fruity or fruit loops emmm  I just can’t work that one out  BACK TO SAILING Predator was a no show Admiral still away Georgie…crook  Capt Pete still missing in action The gentle giant  opps….. he was there but no one cared …..now that’s not fair… accurate but not fair   Fantastic BBQ at days end we left hoping the GG has enough brownie points to sail next saturday along with the Sinker because Sinker now has a filipino  maid  an he has to ask her if he can come out an play….. brownie points  ? …………………………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Well another Saturday morning 23 March 2024 done and dusted with the ‘Floaters Gang’ @ Lauderdale Canal Hobart where it all happens on Saturday mornings always a laugh and a lie or two followed by our usual bbq at the end of the Canal where todays discussion was all about the state elections and yes women the later being discussed solely by Kermit from the ‘Save the Green Tree Frog’ political party who’s going to win the state election so he tells us, yeah right you green tree hugg’n losers but we’ll swallow our words if you are elected to great heights…. All in all another fun day next Saturday ‘I’ll be back’ just say’n

Well…. Save the green tree frog party didn’t even get a look in for the states election   Someone removed our party from the electoral  roll AND all the money donated at our fly ins is gone  arh well I will go to the Filipin’s to visit the Sinkers Maids daughter just to get over this disappointment then onto china to see where my servos are   any way well done biggus d.ckus on a great video love the water shots always better than land ones ………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Another pleasant day at the canal,

Ethan turned up with his latest model of a Motor Sailer. Performed well, just needs a few minor adjustments.

I later went and visited my best mate Kermit on the jetty, but he was concentrating on winning so much, he wouldn’t talk to Scotty or myself.

I will let him off as it’s a rare thing for him to win anything.

My video from down the other end.

NICE BOAT ETHAN COBBER the sinker did a good job of filming it not surprising because he did pass the TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL (VIDEO FILMING SECTION )  SO I would not expect anything less

off the subject for a tad …ever thought of avatars  so appropriate to the owner instantly knowing who it belongs to  take the sinker ….someone please ….narh just kiddin..not .boat sinking suitable for what he try’s to do to the floaters group every chance he gets  then ANDY the gentle giant  big buggar self explanatory  Ross  cross eyed sheep explanation  he was A New Zealander  Mike predator  intimidating..  scanning eyes…  see’s all   ME..  kermit lafrog  Angels wings  cute body Halo for saintliness’   how about you   ….you got one ……………………………………………………………just sayn

Oh nooooooooooo I wasted my vote then by drawing on my voting paper a green tree frog with a crown on cause Kermit said he was going to win and if I’d paid him $1350 membership to his frog party which I did that he said that investment would quadruple every day so what does this mean now to this poor old, very old age pensioner where’s my money didn’t you say you had a no win no fee policy

kermit is out of the office………………………..philippines…………………………………………………just sayn

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.