RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ the Field 2023 Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

It was rather gusty this morning @ the field, quite the opposite to what was forecast but at least the day warmed up a bit (eventually got to 19 degrees) and everyone had a fly of something, except that is for poor little Kermit. Firstly he turned up late (unusual as he is usually the first there) and then he quickly realised that although he had his planes in the car he FORGOT everything else, no batteries, no radios, you get the picture.

Anyway at least he was left with plenty of time to spend behind the camera today so we should expect great things for the Green Tree Frog.

We only had 3 flyers actually flying today, Predator, Uncle G & Andrew. With others away touring or out of sorts (Covid, flu etc) it was a rather quiet day at the field.

A couple of rather short videos from  me

Must agree with Uncle G, a fine video you crafted Mr Kermit from very little. Well done.

Another top video Kermit, amazing effort considering the lack of planes in the air today.

It was a shame that you missed filming my 3D printed Cub and the Super Cub flying as you slept in, oh well next time.

WHY YOU LITTLE WIPPER SNIPPER …..I didn’t sleep in at all  AS YOU WELL KNOW   I was helping an old lady 90 years old  by cutting her lawn  an after that I came flying why you continually tell ferfies  I just don’t know  and by doing this good deed I did miss your fly but looking after little defenceless old folk is what I do  first its just a personal thing ………………………just sayn

Excellent footage once again from everyone. Thank you. I wish I could have been there. Better that laying in bed crook 😷

It may have been challenging with the Zero in the wind though.

Next time.

Yes, it was a tad windy with a fair bit of gusting as well. The Zero would probably have flown without using the motor !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.