RC AIRCRAFT FLYING Flying @ “The Field” Flying @ The Field 2024 Windy, windy Saturday Fly-In

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Gadget had warned it may be a tad windy when he posted for today’s fly-in and he wasn’t wrong.

It was a warm day (getting up to around 29 deg), very sunny with little cloud cover and no rain however apart for a short lull in the wind as we had lunch the rest of the day pretty much blew and kept blowing. Good fun flying though & everyone in attendance flew at least one plane and most two or more.

We had Kermit, Gadget, Seaside Mitch, Fruit Loop, Predator & Fab all giving it a whirl.

The walks of shame today were from both Kermit & Fab. Both managed to tip-stall their respective unstallable planes, first Fab with his Freedom (easily fixed) & then Kermit with his Ranger 1600 (also easily fixed).

As is almost always the case Kermit provided the BBQ facilities for lunch & Stephen provided the relish for everyone’s meat.

Good day for sailing…………………………………………………Just sayn

I have a little big problem an No its not the sinker this time  but a SD card that has my video but it wont transfer to the editor  so im just gunna keep trying  ITS all there  but… aw well  plod on. enjoy at least the hat cam…………………………………………………………………….just sayn

Well done Kermit

great camera work

Well what an ending. Hope Kermit feels relaxed after that.

Good videos all round.

yep an tired….thanks for asking……………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Well done again Mr Frog, definitely worth the trouble to recover your corrupted SD card footage, even without the usual video input from the Gentle Giant & Sinker.

Dear friends and the sinker as I didnt think I could retrieve this video from the SD card  I included the naughty part in the hat cam VID  But I have done the impossible  an yep its in this one two… sorry..  Special thank you goes to the fantastic MR GADGET for his outstanding video work on my section of the show the camera still works no busted buttons  arhhh so nice Did we miss the gentle giant and uncle g  ...arhhhhh………………………………………………………………………………just sayn

Hey nice job kermit

carefull answering that

you all still gonna be chirpy

arhhhh fruity speaks……we listen.narh ..yeh…narh……………………………………………………………………..just sayn

Hey sprung me kermit

when we flying next

Hey put your seat belts on

▶️ Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/share/r/BKWFoa1T6JXZ6SFm/?mibextid=WdyKie

looked at my phone and Rian  messaged me  as to his non appearance flying …his dog was bitten by a tiger snake and passed away…  sad news indeed

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.