YOUTUBE VIDEOS wow look at this

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Wow! All graduates from Top Gun Flight School Kermit?

NOT all were from TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL  but a hella alot were  ….I take it you recognized a few past students  Gadget  AFTER all we are the best flight school in australia   just look at the video  i did in the past offer the gentle giant a discount on lessons  but he prefers to crash an try to hide ……………………………..just sayn

Well, I did learn from the crash expert himself (CRASH FROG KERMIT) so without him I guess we would be just flying in circles without any excitement. Don’t worry I’ll be back soon for more lessons.

Ha ha, just say’n

DEAR MR GIANT SIR,with respect the crashes you witness are in fact controlled landings in crash form for the benefit of New students of TGFS they are all videotaped for learning purposes’   The reasons you and others watch these lessons through our site is to  learn the art of not doing what you see and for most it works  and  it’s also a gesture of good will between TGFS and lessor pilots I.E.  have you ever witnessed UNCLE G crash… no… for he is a former TGFS student  You can apply AGAIN for lessons  but on the second round there is no concessions ( AGE ) …………………………..  just sayn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.