Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

TODAY I played with a camera MR MOOSE gave me  no whistles no bells  I will play with the menue to get it better if I can  No wind day or very very light wind  an whats with the wheel chair mob still there at 11.30 this has never happened before did a member go to the great canal up there an the rest of the wheel chair mob have a wake at the canal and burnt his wheel chair ?  We were light on for members today every one getting ready for the big one at puddleduck sunday never the less 4 played with light winds all morning at 11.30 with boats bobbing in the one spot we deciced to call it and had our tall storys  with a BBQ  at the far end an that friends is the end

Yes it was a perfect day at the canal for the scale boats.

I believe we had a record for the number of boats on the water together, but I did the Mike trick and left the camera at home?

I think Kermit was a bit jealous of our lot as his video keeps looking down to our boats and not the yachts.

But I tried to make him feel better by running my boat down to his end so they could run into it, and they did!

We the floaters  did appreciate your effort UNCLE G  and yes I thought big bad daves effort was the best at chaseing you down from our end  A GOOD DAY ALL ROUND AY

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.